Collection and Use of Personal Information:
- personal information: is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person like; name, email address, phone number, Identification number, date of birth, gender.
- You may be asked to provide us with your personal information anytime, so we can provide you with our services.
- we may also use your information to improve our services, advertisements and content.
How we use your personal information:
- we use your information for registration, to allow you to visit the right service that is suitable for you.
- we also provide your information to the service providers for identification when buying memberships for identification reasons.
- sometimes, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information:
- we may collect information that are not personal such as: location, gender, age group est. this information will help us to improve our services, advertisements and communication. if we combine this information to the personal information it will be treated as personal information.
Cookies and Other Technologies:
- When you visit our website, our server sends your computer a "cookie." This cookie is a small packet of information that identifies you as a user of our system.
- Cookies save you time by retaining your contact information.
- Cookies do not deliver viruses, and can only be read by the server that sent you the cookie.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser.
Disclosure to Third Parties:
- Personal information will only be shared used in 123gym.com to provide or improve products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.